Naturopathy Practice Isselquelle
We believe that every person has a unique and individual story. We believe that every person is at a distinctly different point in life. Every treatment at Christa Plum's practice begins with a detailed review of your medical history, followed by a thorough physical exam to determine the cause of any pain and/or discomfort you may be experiencing.
The individual is our focus
Pain and discomfort that have developed during a longer period of time did not come up without a reason. What factors led to these symptoms? Is it just one factor or a combination of several? What kinds of treatments have you undergone so far? Are you undergoing or have you undergone conventional treatments?
This diagnostic investigation is the basis for developing a comprehensive, personalized treatment plan. Activate the power of self-healing in your body. This naturopathic principle is the foundation for the Isselquelle Practice's holistic and comprehensive approach to healing using a wide variety of methods. Expertise is a must, but taking time to listen carefully is key in building trust with the patient and creating a safe atmosphere.
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s Autonomic Regulation Therapy
- Neurohormonal regulation
- Regulation of the immune system
- Neurobiology of the jaw and teeth
- Disturbance field diagnostics
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s Psychokinesiology Systemic Kinesiology
- Systemic Kinesiology
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s mental field therapy
- Restorative and Vitalization Therapy with infusion and anti-aging therapies
- Detox and und de-acidification therapy
- Neural therapy
- Pain therapy
- Orthomolecular medicine
- Ozone therapy
- Bach flower testing
Natural health professional
Christa Plum – resume
- 1963: born
- 1984-1997: full-time employment as a registered nurse, specialist nurse for internal medicine and intensive care
- 1993-1995: work/study apprenticeship for natural medicine through the European Association for Natural Medicine Duisburg and subsequent accreditation
- 1997 to today: own naturopathic practice
- 2001: certified Dr. Klinghardt® Therapist
- 2005: certified Zhineng Qigong Instructor
- 1995 to today: regular training and professional development
Appointment by request at phone:
+49 0163 9031223 or +49 0203 496388
Fee varies according to time and labor. Privately insured patients will be billed according to the schedule of fees for natural health professionals (GebüH).
Have a look at forthcoming dates of the lecture series Health in focus.