Naturopathy practice Isselquelle
We believe that every person has a unique and individual story. We believe that every person is at a distinctly different point in life. Every treatment at Christa Plum's practice begins with a detailed review of your medical history, followed by a thorough physical exam to determine the cause of any pain and/or discomfort you may be experiencing.
This diagnostic investigation is the basis for developing a comprehensive, personalized treatment plan. Activate the power of self-healing in your body. This naturopathic principle is the foundation for the Isselquelle Practice's holistic and comprehensive approach to healing using a wide variety of methods. Expertise is a must, but taking time to listen carefully is key in building trust with the patient and creating a safe atmosphere.
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s Autonomic Regulation Therapy
- Neurohormonal regulation
- Regulation of the immune system
- Neurobiology of the jaw and teeth
- Disturbance field diagnostics
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s Psychokinesiology Systemic Kinesiology
- Systemic Kinesiology
- Dr. Klinghardt®'s mental field therapy
- Restorative and Vitalization Therapy with infusion and anti-aging therapies
- Detox and und de-acidification therapy
- Neural therapy
- Pain therapy
- Orthomolecular medicine
- Ozone therapy
- Bach flower therapy
Natural health professional Christa Plum – resume
- 1963: born
- 1984-1997: full-time employment as a registered nurse, specialist nurse for internal medicine and intensive care
- 1993-1995: work/study apprenticeship for natural medicine through the European Association for Natural Medicine Duisburg and subsequent accreditation
- 1997 to today: own naturopathic practice
- 2001: certified Dr. Klinghardt® Therapist
- 2005: certified Zhineng Qigong Instructor
- 1995 to today: regular training and professional development
Fee varies according to time and labor. Privately insured patients will be billed according to the schedule of fees for natural health professionals (GebüH).
Have a look at forthcoming dates of the lecture series Health in focus.