It doesn't always have to be expensive resorts in Bali and Sri Lanka to immerse yourself in the world of Ayurveda and yoga! We bring the Indian art of healing to Germany for you, or to be more precise: to our Waldhotel Tannenhäuschen in Wesel. Leave everyday life behind for a while and experience soothing and inspiring days that are all about relaxation, balance and mindfulness. And you can also enjoy the exclusive 4.5-star comfort of our picturesquely situated wellness hotel.
More than an Ayurveda vacation - a journey to yourself!
Let our "Ayurveda get-to-know-yourself special" take you on a journey to yourself and immerse yourself in the millennia-old wisdom of India. During your 3-day retreat in our wellness hotel, you will get to know the basic principles of Ayurveda and yoga in the pleasant atmosphere of a small group. In two intensive workshops, you will learn yoga practice as well as Ayurvedic techniques and treatments that you can integrate into your everyday life after your Ayurveda vacation.
As for all our Well-Being workshops, we have also invited a special guest for your Ayurveda yoga retreat: Alina Delschen - Ayurveda massage therapist, yoga teacher and much more - will accompany you on your Ayurveda yoga journey. She will not only give you deep insights into the Indian teachings of healthy living, but will also let you experience the beneficial effects of a traditional Ayurveda massage.
Our next "Ayurveda Retreat" dates:
- August 6th - 8th, 2024 (Tue - Thu)
- September 13th - 15th, 2024 (Fri - Sun)
This offer includes:
- 2 nights in one of our comfortable rooms
- 2 x rich vitality breakfasts in the morning
- 2 x 3-course menu or buffet in the evening according to offer
- Use of our 5,300 m² AQUA SILVA Spa with saltwater pool, active pool, outdoor pool, spacious sauna park with 8 saunas, fitness and various relaxation areas
- On the day of arrival, you can use our wellness area from 02:00 p.m.
As well as participation in the Ayurveda introductory workshop with Alina Delschen:
- Arrival day: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Ayurveda workshop
- Day 2: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Ayurveda workshop
- One soothing Ayurvedic massage per person during your stay (The massage dates will be announced on site by Alina)